Friday, September 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home

My new room, it kinda turned out Barney colors but hey its probably the last opportunity I will have to have a Barney themed room!
My cana closet and hey I never expected to be a PC volunteer with a tv

John just can´t copy my eyebrow lift, I think it is a family thing


Beet teeth :) after a night of cooking




Keeping it clean, fighting ant takeover




Mi casa





















I´ve accumulated a ton of stuff in just 7 months...oops, so much for minimalizm

















4 comments:

  1. Hey Hole! Love your casa, mansion, cute colors. Nice holes for the bats to come in! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HOle! Sweet pad. I used to like Barney too! I miss you so much! Can't wait till Christmas. It does seem that you have a tone of stuff...! Im impressed. Makin' that house your home I guess. Anyway, Im looking for work, and Im going to try and save as much as I can to come see you after Christmas.

    Love you, miss you,
    can

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY APRIL! your place looks great!

    I hope you are having an awesome, fulfilling time down there.

    (nice puppy pics :))

    Talk soon,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel as though we carried 95% of the "stuff" on our backs in your suitcase from home lol.

    Hope it makes you feel cozy in your home. Looks nice an colorful.

    Can't wait to see you! Call me when you get home so we can plan something.

    ReplyDelete